dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, April 30, 2005

Heavy Rotation

I'm off to the beach to go rollerblading. While I was uploading songs onto my iPod for a beach playlist, I decided to check and see what the most played songs were.

Some of these I haven't listened to in over a month, but it just goes to show how much I tend to play a song to death in short bursts.

1. Kelly Osbourne - "One Word" (61 plays)

2. Kelly Clarkson - "Since U Been Gone" (53 plays)

3. B-Boys International "One Step Closer (35 plays)

4. The Killers - "Smile Like You Mean It" (30 plays)

5. Interpol - "Evil" (24 plays)

6. Backstreet Boys - "Incomplete" (20 plays)

7. Pop! - "Serious (WIP Shala Wap Mix)" (19 plays)

8. Gunther/Samantha Fox - "Touch Me" (18 plays)

9. Interpol - "Not Even Jail" (18 plays)

10. Kelly Clarkson - "Behind These Hazel Eyes" (18 plays)


Post a Comment

<< Home