dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, June 03, 2006

Stars Are Blind... And So Are D'Luv's Cats

Today seemed like a good day for laundry, until...


Uh....


Well....


Anyway, this brought to mind cat litter, which then brought to mind Paris Hilton! Billboard noted this week that her single, "Stars Are Blind," will be released this month by Warner Records and Hilton's Heiress Records.


Her album, which took approximately 457 years to complete, will be combination of pop, Hip hop and reggae. "I have always had a voice and always known I could sing, but I was too shy to let it come out. I think that is the hardest thing you can do, to sing in front of people. When I finally let go and did it, I realized it is what I am most talented at and what I love to do the most," the singer chirped to Hong Kong magazine, Prestige.

Hey, Miss Pussy, "Stars Are Blind" has leaked all over the internet. But don't download it! Promise?

Labels: , ,

5 Comments:

  • At 2:39 AM, Blogger MoogaBoo said…

    Cracker is the cutest cat of all time!

     
  • At 6:55 AM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I see that your one cat listened to Paris's cod reggae track and went all wonky purple. Like a bad acid trip.

    Those cats are cute - mine do the same thing with empty baskets. They also try to squeeeeeeeeze into showboxes. In order to get my small cat to visit me more, I bought a clear plastic shoe container from Containder Store and laid that in my bedroom. It worked and she is frequently in that box.

     
  • At 10:51 AM, Blogger J'ason D'luv said…

    Yeah, earning a cat's respect is a lot of work, but these two follow me around like dogs now. Everyday when I walk in the door in the evening, the first thing I do is give them about 5 minutes of pets.

    Miss Pussy like a little bit of soul, and when she heard Paris, her whiskers dropped off her face.

     
  • At 4:21 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    that's brilliant re Paris and Pussy!

    I do the same thing with my cats when I get home - of course, saying the same greetings to them each time.

    Pardon all my typos by the way.

     
  • At 1:12 PM, Blogger mobius said…

    Your cats are adorable! I particularly love the pic where the red cat is in the laundry net basket thingy.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home