dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Robyn To Get A U.S. Release, Says Entertainment Weekly

The new issue of Entertainment Weekly has the mag's fall music preview. Nothing much new in there, but there's an accompanying write-up on "The 10 Most Exciting Artists Now," which includes the recent Swede of reinvention, Robyn. Apparently her album will be out in the States via Interscope on December 4. This might be old info, but, you know, once it's in EW, that means it's sexy. "Coming back to the States with people not remembering me is not a problem," Robyn tells the weekly rag. "I feel no pressure, but I do have 10 years of experience. I'm right where I want to be."

The link to the article above contains a stream of Robyn's "Handle Me."



Post a Comment

<< Home