dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Sunday, September 30, 2007

Samanda Rape Aqua

These ho's were on U.K. Big Brother or some shit. Their butchering of Aqua's "Barbie Girl" is so atrocious, it'll be on my "best of the year" list.

I guess the combo of their names -- Samanda -- is supposed to be cute? Awww. Dumb broads, just start scissoring.

Labels: , , ,


  • At 1:29 AM, Blogger Adem IAR said…

    It doesn't even sound like them, which was obviously the record companies intention.

    I am so playing this on my show next week.

  • At 2:35 AM, Blogger DanProject76 said…

    From what I saw of that terrible show, they are borderline retarded. It's all about screaming "pink!" "pink!" and jumping on beds.

    That song has the worst use of autotune I have ever heard. The gays* will love it!

    * except me of course.

  • At 3:59 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    * uh and me!

  • At 1:56 AM, Blogger mobius said…

    Those dresses look awfully familiar...

  • At 3:52 AM, Blogger Phil said…

    Leave them both alone!

    After all, it's not their fault they were dropped on their heads as babies.

  • At 6:02 AM, Blogger MrBrady said…

    Ugh, my eyes exploded and my ears collapsed simultaneously. Thanks D'Luv.. lawsuit on its way.. or is that swimsuit?

    Anyhoo, synchronise your watches boys - their 15 minutes have started.

    Isn't one of them supposedly shagging the plank of wood that won UK BB this year?

  • At 1:10 PM, Blogger J'ason D'luv said…

    Well, of course I was kidding about this being on my best of the year list.... *crickets chirping*.

    After all, Samanda are no Lazy Town.


Post a Comment

<< Home