dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Caterpussy Is Back, And Paris Hilton Is Working On A Dance Album

Ten-legged ho machine Danity Kane, aka Caterpussy, unleashed their opus Welcome To The Dollhouse today, and chyldren -- what a bargain! -- 16 tracks! That's a lot of lap dances they must've done for P. Diddy and his crew of flamboyant producers!

Granted, some of these are "interludes"; in other words, the type of lame between song filler Janet Jackson is so fond of. But they more than make up for it with real lyrical masterpieces, like "Bad Girl," "Strip Tease," "Lights Out" and "Ecstasy." Looks like I've got the old lady's Mother's Day present taken care of, then!

But wait -- there's more pop ho news! Paris Hilton recently let slip this trash to MTV:
"Actually I just put a recording studio in my new house, so I’ve been working a lot in there and, um, next I want to do a dance album. I love Bob Sinclair, I love that kind of dance-music vibe, and I’m part of the club scene a little bit, so I think doing a dance album is my next move."
Yeah, baby, you're part of the club scene a little bit like getting getting crabs from the nasty public toilet is part of the club scene a little bit. But this is great news, because if you ask me, her last album was the best thing since Revolver.

ALSO SEE:
* Paris Is Burning, But We're Throwing Ourselves Onto The Fire
* Nothing In This World Can Stop Us From Doing Another Paris Hilton Banterview
* The Return Of 10-Legged Ho Machine Danity Kane

Labels: , ,

7 Comments:

  • At 9:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Robbie, the album cover art for Mariah's E=MC^2 is out. Decidedly more classy than the Mimi cover or Hard Candy cover, but I hate that she's back to just "Mariah" circa. Glitter/2001. She should stick to "Mariah Carey," because it's HER NAME!?!. JMHO. (James)

    Check it out @ www.mariahdaily.com

     
  • At 10:01 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Cool, thanks, Jam Master James. Got it!

     
  • At 10:45 PM, Anonymous Speed Racer's Cojones said…

    Who is Bob Sinclair? I only know of Bob Sinclar.

     
  • At 9:23 AM, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    HA. Bob Sinclar? Let me tell you about Bob Sinclar. Bob played a VIP event in Melbourne that my friend had helped put on a few months back for the Australian Open Tennis. He came on stage for 15 minutes, threw a fucking tantrum because the speakers weren't loud enough and left, refusing to return to play more songs.

    He was payed LOTSA DE CASHA too, especially seeing as it was his *only* Australian gig.

    Anyway, what happened to that bitch working with Sash!?? I clearly remember reading he had been approached for her new album. Now THAT would be a killer album.

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    SRC, Ha! Didn't notice the typo, but I copied and pasted that quote directly from MTV's blog.

    Adem, so, in other words, all your fluffering of Bob backstage was for naught? And Paris + Sash = Hiltastic!

     
  • At 3:52 PM, Anonymous Abel said…

    Goodness, there is a lot of effective info in this post!
    Juegos De Terror | juegos de billar pool | london car hire

     
  • At 11:23 AM, Anonymous Thadeus said…

    Really helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.
    nice page | 3 | get it

     

Post a Comment

<< Home