dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy Saint Paddy's!

Other than producing some of my D'luvvly ancestors, Ireland is most noted for the below two works of cultural significance.

Good ol' Keavy. While I'd like to say I'll be out shoving my face with cabbage and getting fluthered tonight, I'll more likely be doing something sexy like scooping the cats' shitbox and watching Maude on TV Land.

'Cause that's just how I roll.

Labels: ,


  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous John from PA said…

    First of all, what's fluthered?
    Secondly, Maude's back on TVLAND???

  • At 6:17 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    J-PA, quit frontin'... fluthered=plastered. I'm from PA, too, and I know that the only thing to do there is get crocked.

  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    What what? No Enya?!

  • At 2:25 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    Aw man, I miss B*Witched... I remember going to see them at the Valley Fair Mall when they first hit the US... Ahh memories

    The "duo" stuff Keavy & Edele came out with a couple of years ago wasn't too bad either - basically their B*Witched crap but with a more "electronic" feel.


Post a Comment

<< Home