dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, April 08, 2008

New Ace Of Base Pictures Are Great, But I'm Spendin' My Euros On Gelato

Pop hearts are pitter-patting over new Ace Of Base promo shots that are circulating. Mine was more aflutter after meeting this strapping young Divo who performed at an opera in Lucca last night.

He looked less like Lance Bass in person than this photo allows. Much to his horror, I pounced on him and took it outside the venue afterwards.

Anyway, the cops here are all hot. I'm thinking about getting arrested. And I'm addicted to gelato. Here's me pounding down two at once.

So is Madonna going to be #1 this week on the U.S. chart? I keep wondering, but then who cares -- I'm never leaving Italy!

11 Comments:

  • At 4:51 PM, Anonymous Vitto said…

    yesssss please stay in italy forever I want to meet youuuuuuuu... ok I'll stop. are you eating pasta and pizza too?? you have to try the real food we have to offer! but don't get too fat

     
  • At 6:18 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I love your hat bitch!

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    I can't believe you let the plane leave without me!! Now you're stealing my share of the hottie Italian cops? At least bring me back gelato!!

     
  • At 1:21 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    your outfit is eurofabulous. I could eat you up with a spoon.

     
  • At 7:02 AM, Blogger Phil said…

    It's a prequisite for Italian cops to look stunning. Imagine the calendars! But, they get the looks and not the brains I'm afraid.

    Hush my Catholic mouth, but the preists are even hotter.

     
  • At 8:17 AM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    Oh yeah, ditto on the outfit!

     
  • At 5:19 PM, Anonymous The Orangutan, the Gold Watch, & Everything said…

    Holy guacomole, that does look like Lady Lance Bass!

     
  • At 9:53 AM, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    I concur on the love of your hat.

    And I think a certain Roisin would too.

    ROFLMAOFMASJASDHUJALAWLZLOLOL @ Phil's Priest Comment.

     
  • At 5:02 PM, Anonymous numbfromdrugs said…

    so much hat love! (and well deserved, too) - is the hat your impulse ACL buy? I can't tell from this angle...

     
  • At 11:10 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    The hat, surprisingly, was a Christmas-time purchase at the Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania H&M.

     
  • At 8:20 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Quite effective material, thank you for the article.
    here | -> | glance 1 | check | 1 my | -

     

Post a Comment

<< Home