dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, July 07, 2008

Oh, Brother: Here Comes The Madonna Tell-All

I first wrote about Christopher Ciccone's sleazefest tell-all on his sister Madonna a month ago, but now that it's only a week away from release, I'm foaming at the mouth for this must-have summer read! It's going straight within hand's-reach of my toilet!

The Sun has insider tidbits about what's apparently going to be revealed in the book, including lezbo tongue-action with Gwyneth Paltrow and drug-taking with record execs—and I believe every word of it!

Gotta love how the book has a "...with Wendy Leigh" writing credit. Why do you get the feeling Wendy wrote the entire thing while Chris Ciccone was doing lines through a sheet of food stamps off a rent boy's cock?

Don't forget to vote for the greatest male pop star of the past 25 years!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:07 AM, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    HA to the pap-shot for the cover art.

    I will borrow this from the library when it comes out. I'm not helping him pay for his coke addiction by buying a copy myself. I've got my own to look after!

     
  • At 4:06 PM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    If the Gwynny-kissing is the juiciest tidbit to leak, then I'm already pretty much over it. But still... it better arrive soon.

     
  • At 5:43 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I just assumed that Madonna kisses all her girlfriends on the lips. Yawwwwwn. Maybe Christopher oughtta write about his own failures. Have you seen what he looks like now?!

    Can't believe M's lawyers have not crushed this bug, but maybe she is too concerned with L'Affair A'Rod.

    Raver Chris should take note that my word verification for this comment is gxhxb!

     
  • At 7:15 PM, Anonymous My Name Is Dita said…

    I think it's sad who all these Madonna whores are now attacking Chris. God forbid they say something bad about their douchebage / whore slut of a "queen".

    Madge, die already.

     
  • At 12:30 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    My Name Is Dita -- my new hero!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home