dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, October 17, 2008

Beyoncé Will Sing 'TRL's Final Number

Beyoncé showed up to MTV's Total Request Live earlier this week to premiere her two new videos for "If I Were A Boy" and "Single Ladies (Put A Ring On It)." She also announced that she'll perform on the show's two-hour final episode, Total Finale Live, which airs November 16 at 8 p.m.

Surprisingly, she mentioned to host Damien Fahey on the show that her new album I Am... doesn't feature any collaborations with other artists. Unsurprisingly, she was sporting that jacked-up weave.

She also says half of the album has acoustic guitar in the songs, like "If I Were A Boy."

Here's Beyoncé on TRL the other day:

So which do you like better: "If I Were A Boy" or "Single Ladies"?

Labels: ,


  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger Yuяi said…

    I pick "If I Were a Boy". The other one is not a Freemasons mix, so it pretty much sucks.

  • At 4:13 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    At first I thought both singles sucked, but they've grown on me. If I Were A Boy has become a favorite and the video is great.

    Single Ladies is lightweight but the chorus is memorable.

    The Solange singles are better than either track though.

  • At 9:16 PM, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    This comment has been removed by the author.

  • At 9:17 PM, Blogger Adem With An E said…

    Eh. 'Single Ladies' is a little less horrid than I thought it was after seeing the clip, and 'If I Were A Boy' is no longer as shit as I originally thought. But as Michael said, the Sunlounge singles are better than either offering.

  • At 4:30 AM, Anonymous www.encontactos.com said…

    I fully match with whatever thing you have written.


Post a Comment

<< Home