dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Take That's 'Up All Night' Video Makes Me Want To Go Back To Bed

Well, here's Take That's video for second single off The Circus, "Up All Night." I'm still kind of nonplussed by this choice for a release.

Anyone else feel the same way? The street-fair video is okay, I just wish it was for "Said It All" or "You" or "Hold Up A Light." Actually, my fave tune on the album is "The Garden," but that's a song that would either epically fail as a single or be #1 for two months.

Anyway, here's the "Up All Night" clip:

Labels: ,


  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    No i like the song, and the video. It makes me want to go back to bed too but for other self pleasing reasons.

  • At 3:44 PM, Blogger Michael said…

    It's an ok song. Hopefully Said It All is the 3rd single because I think it's the album highlight.

  • At 9:22 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    "Hold Up A Light" and "The Garden" are definitely my favorite songs on the albums. As for singles...well, this isn't a surprising choice. I may have to give "You" a few more listens, though, since you just listed off the rest of my favorite songs on the album (minus "Greatest Day" of course).

    (I would comment on the video, but apparently it's been removed already. Of course.)

  • At 7:47 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Just when you think Take That couldn't get any more bland and boring....

  • At 12:36 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Paul, see, you just need to get a dog and some Nutella.

    Michael, THANK you. High five.

    Poster Minx, "You" starts off and you're like, What? Next.... But then by the chorus, you've kind of given in to the Barlow falsetto.

    Mike, don't make me come over to your blog and start swearing again.


Post a Comment

<< Home