dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, March 30, 2009

Ashley Tisdale's Inevitable Rebellious Sophomore Album Due In June

High School Musical trinket Ashley Tisdale is about to reveal her naughty side on new album Guilty Pleasure, apparently. This time around she's a brunette, and she means tizzness.

In typical, carefully-calculated pop-girl-gone-wild fashion, Tizzly trashes her first, more bubblegum, album in the press release for the new one.

"Headstrong was a big learning experience, as it was my first album," Tisdale says. "This time I went in knowing exactly what I wanted to do and the message I wanted to put out there, which is that I'm 23 and I'm not just the cute, bubbly blonde girl you know from Disney. I have a tougher side and I love rock music, which are things people probably don't know about me."

Scandal! Rock us gently, though, Ashley...this is our first time.

And what wild, buck-the-system producers has "Sharpay Evans" turned to for this anarchistic affair? Why, Kara DioGuardi, Billy Steinberg and Toby Gad, of course. Christ, might be time to lock the children in the cellar, come to think of it.

The Ashley Tisdale revolution is unleashed on June 16.

Labels: ,

8 Comments:

  • At 11:58 AM, Blogger The Captain. said…

    She's 23 already!? Damn, she's got her expiration date stamped on her, doesn't she?

    "The milk's gone BAD!"

     
  • At 2:42 PM, Blogger Daft Monk said…

    I had no idea that she has a tougher side or that she harbors a love of rock music. There are so many layers to this wonderful talent. What will she reveal next?

     
  • At 4:50 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    Oh, D'luv...this post is classic. Loved it.

    Have you heard the seven second clip of the lead single? Apparently it's by Twin.

     
  • At 7:00 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    The Ashley Tisdale Revolution is a great band name. She sucks dank hole though, really she does.

     
  • At 8:00 PM, Anonymous oPaul said…

    I'll stick with my Hilary Duff, thank you.

     
  • At 10:24 PM, Anonymous Shanany LaChild said…

    oh ur brunette - now we can take you serious, white girl.

    at first i thought dis was ashley simpson, bland pretty nose and and face and voice. does it really matter which ass-ley it is - simian or tits-dale? right.

    honey girl, if ur idea of showing us edge is sum smokey eyes and a $200 color job get ur puss lips back to Iowa. If u wanna shock hollywood and america youd better be ready to blow osama bin laden out of your hemaphrodite cooch. we seen it all b-4. or u cud shock everyone and show us some real talent. my money's on osama. it's more likely, phoney white bitch!

     
  • At 12:55 PM, Anonymous Bubblegum LipGloss Fantasy said…

    I love how whenever some pop shiny shiny flopzzz, they always distance themselves from the first record and say that their next one is the true statement of who they are.

    You know, until you go back and read interviews about the first album, and they say the exact same thing about it.

    You know, except I would love it if The Tiz out-rocks Metallica on this.

     
  • At 4:23 AM, Blogger water01 said…

    Greeting! What do you think of wow gold? I always lack of wow gold to buy some great item for my char before the wow patch 3.1 and I need to do wow power leveling for the cheapest wow gold or I have to search cheap wow gold on google search. The world changed since the 3.1 patch released. Short of buy wow gold for me wasn't so high frequency now. And I’m curious why this situation happened? The items became cheap? Or we can farm wow gold much easy? Hope someone can give me an answer.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home