dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, March 20, 2009

That Justin Timberlake/Ciara Trash Is Out Now

A month back I posted a YouTube clip of Ciara and Justin Timberlake's duet, "Love Sex Magic." The single was slapped onto iTunes this week.

I'd go back and play the clip again, because honestly I can't remember a single note of this shining gem...but the one thing that is memorable about "Love Sex Magic" is that it sounds like Madonna and Justin Timberlake's "Dance 2Nite" off the tea coaster that was Hard Candy. This negates any motivation to return to it.

Regardless, the actual video for what's sure to be another effortless hit for Justin and a career-saver for Ciara premieres on Monday.

1, 2 step straight to the shitsville USA.

Labels: ,


  • At 4:34 PM, Blogger John said…

    Mentioned it last night, and within 15 minutes, got called an ignoramus by a Ciaretic. I feel special now.

  • At 6:11 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    As far as 2009 singles that are Ciara duets go, I'm all about "Takin' Back My Love" with Enrique. "Love Sex Magic" is Justin's-last-album-by-numbers (with a little Robin Thicke thrown in, too), and considering that album generally never clicked with me, I'm not expecting this too, either. The version with Ciara is at least better than the leaked Justin-only demo, though.

  • At 10:10 PM, Anonymous oPaul said…

    JT bores me. JC would be preferable right about now

    Even the picture of Justin and Ciara reminds me of the Madgina video with him. Yawn.

  • At 11:28 PM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    LAWD I can't stand Justin Timberlake anymore. I thought he was sexy for three minutes with "My Love," but now he just comes off like a desperate gigolo shaking his can for an increasingly pathetic line of Mrs. Stones looking to recapture their Roman springs. So depressing...

  • At 4:11 AM, Anonymous contactos valencia said…

    In my opinion everyone may browse on this.


Post a Comment

<< Home