dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, April 24, 2009

Ask, And Heidi Montag Shall Tweet

In the hopes of gleening more info about the Cathy Dennis tracks she's working on, I began following soul legend Heidi Montag on Twitter.

Yes, I'm in the trenches for you, pop children. Which reminds me...



Anyway, all Heidi does is tweet "Praise Jesus!" and "I'm praying!" and "Jesus is amazing!" (Maybe she should Netflix The Omen...?)

After about three days, I deduced that the Jesus she was referring to wasn't Cathy Dennis. So I had to take matters into my own hands...

...to which the golden-voiced chanteuse twoted:

There you have it. New tunez on Tuezday! Praize Tweetzus!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:

  • At 12:43 PM, Blogger Jump! said…

    Lets hope the new Ep is the Cathy dennis material. I hate to admit but heidi is one of my deepest, darkest and most secret of guilty pleasures...after D'luv of course.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    I like "Blackout"/"Black Out"/whatever the name of that latest Cathy-written (or so I've read) Heidi song is. In my top four or five Heidi songs, I'd say.

    The EP (sadly "Blackout" free, though it does have "Look How I'm Doin'") is up for pre-listening here, should people feel the need to go the legal route. Don't know if any of those are actually Cathy-penned, though--for sure one ("Look How I'm Doin'") and at least probably two (the beats in "Turn Ya Head" sound a lot like the beats of Enrique's "Can You Hear Me?") are by Steve Morales.

     
  • At 2:11 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    ...and I just read she and Spencer are going to be on the revived I'm A Celebrity, Get Me Out Of Here in the U.S. Success, here she comes...

     
  • At 2:46 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    May Jesus help you now that you have been reduced to following Heidi on Twitter. We may need to do a healing...

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Blogger Paul said…

    Sweet Lord.

     
  • At 8:18 PM, Anonymous Our Lady Of Montag said…

    @this news: I JUST CAME ALL OVER THE BIBLE!!!!

     
  • At 12:44 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I was following her for awhile (and Spencer) but I couldn't take it anymore. All that "I love Jesus... I am so blessed" crap.

    Thanks for monitoring these important updates so I don't have to.

    @ToddNoonan

     

Post a Comment

<< Home