dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, May 20, 2009

It Makes Perfect Sense That Pete Hammond Would Remix Wynonna Judd, Right?

Right now you're wondering, Why the hell am I reading about country legend Wynonna Judd on Chart Rigger?

Well, that would be because PWL legend Pete Hammond has remixed her latest single, "Sing"—in both the Pete Hammond Radio Edit form and that of the Pete Hammond Extended Mix. Each are on iTunes, and I'd suggest downloading asap.

Look, I don't ask, I just go with it sometimes. And occasionally that leads to those awesome "spring day with the iPod on and extra pep-in-the-step" moments. Which you'll have if you download these mixes. Promise.

* Thanks to all who pointed the "Sing" remixes out after last week's Lonnie Gordon/Pete Hammond post.

Labels: , , ,

11 Comments:

  • At 1:05 PM, Anonymous oPaul said…

    Thanks for the heads up. I've always liked her voice, but she just doesn't have enough of the rght songs. This sounds great.

     
  • At 1:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    As a gay man, why are you not supporting Adam Lambert? That's more important that dropping words like whore, et al every 2 seconds.

     
  • At 2:01 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Anonymous, I don't recall that I've ever used the word "whore" here, though it's interesting you used that and Adam Lambert in the sentence. Ba-da-boom TSCH!!!Oh, wait; now that you mention it, when was my last Madonna post...?

     
  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Keith a.k.a. K j A M said…

    You know what, just because someone is gay, doesn't mean they have to tow the line for every artists. Personally, I like Adam, but I also like Chris. Frankly, I don't care who wins because they're both going to get a recording contract. What they choose to do with it is up to them. As for Wynonna...HOT! I've been all over these mixes including the Almighty and Jody Den Broeder. Currently #1 at Masterbeat.

     
  • At 5:24 PM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    The Hammond mix of Wynonna is like the second coming of Hazell Dean... give or take a few cases of scotch. Lovez it! All the other mixes are funeral material by comparison.

     
  • At 5:45 PM, Blogger Dan said…

    These are so amazingly good. I don't know that I would have discovered them had they not been covered here!

     
  • At 7:50 PM, Blogger Yuяi said…

    Pete's 2 mixes are the only Wynonna songs I have. I think I'm good.

     
  • At 3:13 PM, Anonymous I Support Adam Lambert...With My Cock said…

    Wynonna has an amazing voice. Remember her cover of "I Want To Know What Love Is" from a few years ago? Sigh...memoirs of an imperfect angel...

     
  • At 1:13 PM, Blogger apoorva said…

    Play the worlds largest puzzle n win a apple I-phone, digital cameras and ipods every week.

    click on the link below n win an I phone

    http://www.stay-sharp.in/staysharp/liptonLogin.aspx?um=1

     
  • At 1:25 AM, Anonymous Enoch said…

    Goodness, there is a lot of useful data here!
    free games

     
  • At 9:18 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    This can't have effect in actual fact, that's exactly what I think.
    good 8 | do not forget 6 | check 6 check 3 | this 5 | also link do not forget 1 | do not forget here

     

Post a Comment

<< Home