dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, May 11, 2009

La Roux's 'Bulletproof' Video Is Groovy, But Has Anyone Seen Clay Aiken Lately?

Just an observation.

Here's the vid for La Roux's "Bulletproof," officially out as a U.K. single on June 15—incidentally, the same day as Take That's "Said It All."

Labels: ,


  • At 1:25 PM, Blogger DanProject76 said…

    I thought this was the one that was number one!

    Just goes to show that I stopped paying attention to my country's Top 40 when I gave up taping my favourite songs on highly chew-uppable cassettes.

    Is La Roux actually bulletproof? Or maybe she just has a healing factor like Wolverine.

  • At 2:53 PM, Anonymous shanaynay lachild said…

    if dats clay is good 2 c him finally butchin' it up a bit. go clay!

  • At 7:14 PM, Blogger David said…

    I just think Tilda Swinton every time I see her.

  • At 7:45 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    I like this song a lot more than "In For The Kill." This probably means it will do nowhere near as well.

  • At 2:48 PM, Anonymous numbfromdrugs said…

    that la roux chick is a much hotter man than clay


Post a Comment

<< Home