Sorry, Brits, But Black Eyed Peas Speak The International Language Of Suck
Well, not only have Black Eyed Peas raped the U.S., Australia and Canada pop charts with their electrocity "Boom Boom Pow," they've also now done a black-eyed blitz on the U.K., as well.
Enjoy this horseshit, Brits; it's a real gem. Hopefully it stays at #1 for 39 weeks like it has here in America. You can thank us later. We know you're too busy enjoying other gems we've sent your way by Eminem, Kings Of Leon, Ciara and Flo Rida.
At least Green Day's excellent 21st Century Breakdown, an Uncle Sam export to not be ashamed of, is at the top of the U.K. album chart.
The U.K. Top 10:
1. "Boom Boom Pow" - Black Eyed Peas *1 week*
2. "Number 1" - Tinchy Stryder feat. N-Dubz
3. "In For The Kill'" - La Roux
4. "We Made You" - Eminem
5. "Not Fair'" - Lily Allen
6. "Tiny Dancer" - Ironik feat. Chipmunk & Elton John
7. "Poker Face" - Lady GaGa
8. "I'm Not Alone" - Calvin Harris
9. "Love Sex Magic" - Ciara feat. Justin Timberlake
10. "Warrior's Dance" - Prodigy