dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, June 01, 2009

Eminem Gets A Moutfhul Of Bruno, Bruno Gets A Crotchful of Botox

Okay, apparently the usually lameass MTV Movie Awards were on last night. I was too busy tearing through season one of True Blood before the DVDs are due back to Hollywood Video.

This was most likely staged, but here's a clip of Sacha Baron Cohen (as his character Bruno) dressed as a white dove, flying over the audience and, well, basically landing on Eminem's face.



Damn, Eminem, your sour pouty face is even more butt ugly now. I saw the trailer for Bruno a few times this weekend 'cause I went to see Drag Me To Hell twice. Patron of the arts, they call me.

Labels:

6 Comments:

  • At 12:21 PM, Anonymous shanaynay said…

    m&m shudda let bruno's balls melt in his mouth not in his hands, mmmmkay?

     
  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Keith a.k.a. K j A M said…

    Yeah, I saw Bruno's first movie with my nephews. Not only was it not funny, but pretty offensive, even for my tastes. If I were Emenim, I probably would have kicked his ass right there. Though I do admit, Shanaynay's comment is pretty fucking funny!

     
  • At 2:28 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    No Robbie, you misheard. They call you a patron of the farts.

     
  • At 6:50 PM, Anonymous Nomad said…

    this is at least partially Eminem's fault -- he makes himself a target by taking himself too seriously

     
  • At 10:23 PM, Blogger will said…

    No fair! I'm so jealous of Eminem! I want a facefull o' Bruno too:(

     
  • At 4:03 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    So happy someone else went out to see Drag Me to Hell...that makes three people in the US of A! I jest--I thought it was a pretty fun ride. As for Bruno, I kind of can't wait to see it. We're planning an office pilgrimage at work! Vas up!?!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home