dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

The Saturdays In The States?

Is there any truth to the rumor that the Saturdays will be opening for Kylie Minogue on her upcoming North American For You, For Me Tour? I read that on not-always-reliable Wikipedia, but can't find anything confirming it on either the Saturdays' or Kylie's sites.

If true, I'm thinking Kylie's October's show at the Hollywood Bowl is gonna be even ten times the classy affair than it was set to be before!

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Andrew said…

    I also had seen that on Wikipedia the other day. I am kind of not going to believe it because Wikipedia is the only place that says anything about it. If it is true then that is ok i guess but i would have rather Ms. Bextor, Girls Aloud, or Little Boots as the opening act myself. :)

     
  • At 10:47 PM, Blogger Mel said…

    Say WHAT? If that is the case, I'm getting tickets asap.

     
  • At 11:52 PM, Blogger Brad said…

    Meh, that'd be fun I guess.

    On the other hand, If Girls Aloud opened (Nadine lives in America now!), I would literally seize on the floor. I don't actually know what I would do. There'd be a lot of tears, a lot of exasperated pointing and incoherent shouting of "I KNO THEM. THEY'RE FROM THE UK" and more tears.

     
  • At 7:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    it's unlikely. their new album is tentatively scheduled for an October 12th release, so they would be in the UK promoting while Kylie is on tour here.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home