dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Thursday, August 13, 2009

Lady Gaga Speaks 'OUT'

Not only is Lady Gaga the cover girl for the latest issue of Billboard, she's also adorning the front of the September OUT. But this time she's not just missing her pants—she's sans clothes, period.

Here's a quote from the Gaga article, via Socialite's Life, regarding what she told Kanye West ahead of their upcoming fall co-headlining tour:

"I just want to be clear before we decide to do this together: I'm gay. My music is gay. My show is gay. And I love that it's gay. And I love my gay fans and they're all going to be coming to our show. And it's going to remain gay."

Just to be clear, that was a quote from Lady Gaga, not Kanye West.

Labels: ,


  • At 9:40 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    For all the crap she receives, Lady GaGa really does have our back - unlike Madonna who writes into magazines defending Eminem's "right" to be homophobic!

  • At 11:44 PM, Anonymous Like A Pussy said…

    Hurrah for Lady Gaga! Her dick's bigger than Madge's anyway.

  • At 2:07 AM, Anonymous Xtabentun said…

    Lady Gaga (or GaGa?) must be one of my favorite contemporary artists.

    Not to start a big war over this, Mike, but Eminem does have a right to his homophobia. That I find it despicable is all the more reason to defend his right to say it. One simply must stick up for artists no matter what they say, especially if it's something we dislike. Otherwise we set a very dangerous precedent.

  • At 10:03 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Does this bitch have two capital "G"s in her name or what? I've seen it both ways online, and I love how magazine's are getting around it by posting her name in all caps on the cover!!

  • At 6:05 AM, Anonymous Johnny D said…

    Well I think I've well and truly done the whole GaGa cycle. I was intrigues by her, thought she was the new electro-goddess, thought she was the new Madonna, thought she was the old Madonna, got sick of her shitty outfits but still thought it was a good cd, and now I am in the final stage of being sick of her endless famewhoring. Rimming hte gay community to sell records is so 2001! Even Bananarama have gone back to being mainstream!

  • At 11:14 AM, Anonymous Lady Gaga Tickets said…

    Has anyone purchased Lady Gaga Tickets from the website http://lady-gaga-tickets.doitbigtickets.com/


Post a Comment

<< Home