dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, October 16, 2009

Lady GaGa Flashes Her 'Fame Monster' Tracks + 'Bad Romance' Single Cover

Lady GaGa fan site GaGa Daily whipped out the busty, pint-sized pop stripper's track listing for upcoming album re-release, The Fame Monster (out November 24).

And hold on to your hats, kidz—there's a song called "Teeth":

1. Bad Romance
2. Alejandro
3. Monster
4. So Happy I Could Die
5. Speechless
6. Dance In The Dark
7. Telephone
8. Teeth

You know, I saw that indie flick Teeth last year, and it had me crossing my legs for a month afterward.

At any rate, here's the official cover for brand new single "Bad Romance":



  • At 3:31 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    Good news that "Don't Call My Name"/"Alejandro" made the cut! I'm looking forward to hearing "Telephone," too, assuming it's that Rodney Jerkins song Britney was going to use.

  • At 4:08 AM, Blogger xolondon said…

    I cannot understand what is happening in that Bad Romance photo?!

  • At 11:49 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    I've somehow managed to avoid hearing any GaGa tracks that weren't on the regular Fame release. (Although, I think that awful "Christmas Tree" might have treacled in the background somewhere once when I was present.) It's gonna be all new to me.

    XO, Fruit Rollup overdose?

  • At 2:03 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    XO, she's been watching lots of Top Model.


Post a Comment

<< Home