dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, November 13, 2009

If You Wish Mini Viva's 'I Wish' Could Sound More Poptastic, Your Wish Has Come True

"I Wish," Xenomania-produced Mini Viva's second single, was pretty close to perfection to begin with. Then along comes the Cahill radio mix:

I'm thinking downtown L.A. could use a Mini Viva-ing every day.

Thanks, XOLondon, for the email tip.

Labels: ,


  • At 5:28 PM, Blogger John said…

    The remix is almost as perfect a fit as Alphabeat's "Boyfriend" was last year. And the great thing about them is that they actually can sing, too!


  • At 10:39 PM, Blogger rcLoy said…

    Wow. I am loving the remix. I would usually ignore remixes. But this is fab.

  • At 9:49 AM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    I love it! This was perfect for while I was out and about on Friday.

  • At 10:09 AM, Blogger Mr. Will-W. said…



Post a Comment

<< Home