dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

A Quick Note About Idolator

Hi, gang. By now some of you may know that I'm writing for Idolator.com. As with any type of change, there comes a fair share of commentary. Especially since the much-loved and hugely talented Maura Johnston had been at the helm of the site for several years.

At any rate, I started along with another writer after Maura signed off on Monday, and am looking forward to being part of the site moving ahead. And consider this an open invite to come over to visit and be a part of the community there, too!

That said, Chart Rigger will carry on as usual. (As if I could ever give it up!)

x
Robbie

9 Comments:

  • At 10:58 PM, Blogger John said…

    I know you've already acknowledged it, but you've got some pretty impressive shoes to fill. I'm sure you'll give it your own spin.

     
  • At 11:23 PM, Blogger K.I.A.T.W.F. said…

    Congrats & good luck & please make Idolator gay-er, i.e. that site could use yr humor. OK? OK! P.S. Ignore the fools & tools.

     
  • At 8:15 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    Congratulations! What an exciting opportunity. I'm sure you will do nothing but excell :)

     
  • At 11:45 AM, Blogger Yuяi said…

    Congrats! At least we know that hookerdom will be represented! Yes!!

    Srsly, this is great news. I know you will be awesome.

     
  • At 12:22 PM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    I am glad you mentioned the bit about ChartRigger carrying on an as usual. I depend on this blog for my music news so even the slimmest prospect of it disappearing would make me mad!!! Keep up the good work!

     
  • At 9:57 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    Champagne cheers, toots.

     
  • At 11:14 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    K.I.A.T.W.F, Paul, Yuri, Pranav & XO, danke!

    John, oh, it'll spin.

     
  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Jack said…

    This won't succeed as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
    http://bluepillsau.com

     
  • At 4:30 PM, Anonymous Elmer said…

    To my mind everyone may read it.
    akai berry

     

Post a Comment

<< Home