dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Here's Kylie Recording "Everybody Hurts"

The other day I made reference (here in the comments) to Kylie Minogue not appearing in the Helping Haiti "Everybody Hurts" video, mentioning that she was somewhat "dressed down" when she cooed her bit for the song in the studio. Above is a pic from her recording session for the song.

Just for the record, I think she looks spectacular here sans makeup. There's only one other person I can think of who's aging more gracefully, and that's me. (Haw haw!) I'm all for more appearances by Au Naturale Kylie in the future.

Meanwhile, Spinner notes that the "Everybody Hurts" charity single has shifted over 150,000 copies in just two days so far in the UK.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:31 AM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    Kylie is simply drop-dead gorgeous. I saw her once (rather unexpectedly) in New York city over the winter break and had an extended weak moment right after. The guy she is with now is one lucky dude (This is me being as dignified as I possibly can given the number of not-so-dignified fantasies I've had about Kylie!)

     
  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    i think she looks utterly elegant. And yeah the song is a monster. In all respects but glad it's raising so much money and awareness.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home