dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, February 05, 2010

An Interview With Alex Gardner Where He Says Something About Being Versatile

Here's a nice interview with 18-year-old Xenomania protege Alex Gardner that was posted on YouTube today by UK radio station Hallam FM.



I like this kid. His first single "I'm Not Mad" (out in March) is pretty rad. As for his upcoming album, he says, "I've got reggae tracks, rock tracks, blues tracks, drum-driven tracks, bass-driven tracks, ballads... You want it, I've got it."

If they're all as good as "I'm Not Mad," we'll take it.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

  • At 2:32 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    well you know he's hit the big time if he's on hallam fm :P Hehe. Seriously, i really like the song. It's rather ok.

     
  • At 10:00 AM, Blogger Steve said…

    I rather like him as well...

     
  • At 11:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Alex something special. I love his sound. He is addictive. Hot and Sweet at the same time. Great eyes. Down to earth. I am a fan just from what I have seen and heard on you tube. I know he will have a fantastic future. Hope he can come back to west coast United States to perform for us and not just to make a video. The Video was outstanding by the way.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home