dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, February 20, 2010

Ke$ha's A Super Classy Slut

Here's Ke$ha performing second single "Blah Blah Blah" (sans douche buckets 3OH!3) on UK morning show GMTV on Friday. Just when I was almost over this broad, her glitter thighs make me fall for her all over again.



Meanwhile, Ke$ha and Lady Gaga are in the UK at the same time? Here's hoping they run into each other while hookin' for Euros and claw each other's thongs off.

UPDATE: Someone pointed out that Britain's currency is the pound—which I know from having visited on a few occasions, lads—but as I commented below, we're talking about a global catfight that starts out in England and carries on across the rest of Europe, much like a STD that acquires a Eurail pass.

Labels:

7 Comments:

  • At 5:09 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ermm, we still have pound sterling in the UK...

     
  • At 5:23 PM, Blogger undisco_me said…

    I really thought I hated her and wouldn't budge, but then I heard the dick line on her Alan Car live performance and seem to be under the influence now. I'm really surprised she's taken off in the UK - I thought she was Avril Lavigne with some glitter stuck on top at first.

     
  • At 7:28 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Anonymous, yes, but I'm thinking more a global catfight that rolls on to the mainland Europe....you know, like a case of herpes with a Eurail pass.

    UM, yeah, bummer the breakfast crowd couldn't take the dick line. I don't know that "tongue" really works here.

     
  • At 4:47 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    she's like one of those alley cats you hear yowling at night from another butt-fucking conquest. Eh, who am i to judge?! :P

     
  • At 12:37 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    Oh. Is Ke$ha known as Ke£ha in the UK?

     
  • At 7:23 AM, Anonymous Jesicca Watson said…

    this information is real interesting and guys i want to introduce to you about a site by which you can win free eurail pass this is absolutely free just visit this given link : - http://winthedraw.co.uk/z/278v

     
  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous Tristram said…

    Thanks for your article, pretty useful piece of writing.
    free games

     

Post a Comment

<< Home