dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ke$ha's Classy Australian 'SYTYCD' Triumph

So that episode of So You Think You Can Dance featuring the New Queen Of Soul, Ke$ha, finally aired in Australia. It's the same one she did that interview for last week where she backpedaled out of a lyrical tussle with Britney Spears over the unreleased song "Styrofoam."

Here's the feathered broad writhing around to "Blah Blah Blah." Love how she's morphing into a hair metal tranny more and more with each performance.

All she's missing are a few pyrotechnics and Tawny Kitaen crawling around in a thong on her ride.

For more of Ke$ha's (mis)adventures Down Under, check out Pop Trash Addicts' live review and this pic of her stunning beauty at Bondi Beach.



  • At 1:59 PM, Blogger Todd said…

    I dislike her so much. I wish she would go away. How is it possible that this whore charts in the U.S. and Robyn does not?

  • At 8:50 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    Ke$ha is AMAZING! I'm totally won over despite the lameness of the Britney backpeddle. I think she really is just a trashbag having the time of her life and her album is a total grower. And I love the fact that she's starting to look like a female wrestler.

    Thanks for linking my review! :)

  • At 4:37 PM, Anonymous Vergil said…

    Thanks a lot for post. I will remark that I may invite you to my site as it's a resource with very valuable stuff to study.


Post a Comment

<< Home