dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, April 19, 2010

Robyn's "Dancing On My Own" = Perfection

I really thought Goldfrapp's entire Head First album was set to be the be-all and end-all of the year for me. Turns out it was only the be-all and end-all of March.

Check out Robyn's new single "Dancing On My Own":

Slightly more upbeat than Robyn and Kleerup's "With Every Heartbeat." But still packs just as much of an emotional wallop.



  • At 10:16 PM, Blogger Pure J.Me said…


  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger xolondon said…

    To the CORE.

  • At 3:16 AM, Blogger Phil said…

    Phew! *breaths sigh of relief*

  • At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It´s npt Kleerup, it´s Patrik Berger

  • At 6:40 AM, Blogger rcLoy said…


  • At 8:51 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    let's not forget the Gabriella Cilmi album :) And 8BitHeart :P

    But actually considering I don't really "get" Robyn (my loss i guess), I'm quite appreciating this. God what with liking this and Alejandro, I guess it's a cold day in hell for me :P

  • At 4:38 PM, Anonymous DEATH TO ROBYN said…


    Utter shite!

    Don't worry Paul, not everybody in blogland is a Robyt!

    Can someone please kill the bitch already?

  • At 2:23 AM, Anonymous Death To Death To Robyn said…

    Konichiwa BITCH from LA to Japan!

  • At 4:46 PM, Anonymous Anna said…

    It's produced and written by Patrik Berger and no one else.

    Check your sources.



  • At 3:03 PM, Blogger duanemoody.com said…

    Agreed. It is brilliant.


Post a Comment

<< Home