dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, June 07, 2010

The Kylie Minogue 'Aphrodite' Megamix

Having heard the Kylie Minogue Aphrodite album (except for "Cupid Boy," which is below!), my immediate thought last month was that "Get Outta My Way" and "Can't Beat The Feeling" are the best songs on the record.

It was an early judgment, and I now realize that my favorites will probably shift from time to time. Anyway, below are the tracks on the following megamix:

1. "Get Outta My Way"
2. "Cupid Boy"
3. "Can't Beat The Feeling"
4. "Too Much"
5. "Hands Up"
6. "Aphrodite"

A little bird told me that "Hands Up" is a contender for the second single.

Here's the megamix:

Labels:

9 Comments:

  • At 10:45 AM, Blogger xolondon said…

    My faves are Get Outta My Way, Put Your Hands Up and Aphrodite. OBLITERATES everything else this yr. including youknowho

     
  • At 11:00 AM, Blogger Mike said…

    awesome! can't wait....

     
  • At 11:27 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    i have same faves as XO. Aphrodite is amazingness personified (is it the other nerina pallot track?) - it absolutely needs to be a single and not passed over like Your Disco Needs You (in the UK anyway, it was a single elsewhere i believe?)

     
  • At 1:02 PM, Blogger Patrick said…

    OMG - "Aphrodite" alone is rather stunning! Get Outta My Way would be the logical next single, but Hands Up is worthy as well. My expectations have been more than met!

     
  • At 6:34 PM, Anonymous Robert said…

    Well, I'm psyched.

    But I'm with Robbie on the best tracks. "Get Outta My Way" and "Can't Beat The Feeling" mucho gusto.

     
  • At 7:57 PM, Blogger Pure J.Me said…

    "Get Outta My Way" and "Aphrodite" are ACE!

     
  • At 10:11 PM, Blogger countpopula said…

    Absolutely. Fucking. Epic.

     
  • At 4:27 AM, Anonymous www.salamanca-3d.com said…

    Thank you for your article, really effective piece of writing.

     
  • At 2:32 PM, Anonymous Douglas said…

    Really helpful data, lots of thanks for your post.
    Teeth Whitening Products

     

Post a Comment

<< Home