dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, July 09, 2010

It's A Picture Of Dannii Minogue's Baby

Dannii Minogue literally just tweeted this photo of her and Kris Smith posing with baby Ethan Edward Smith. I'm just glad they're not whoring the first pics of the kid out to some high-bidding rag like Hello.

Dannii wrote, "Hey everyone thanks for all your wishes, we are loving baby Ethan and Kris is the best dad in the world. X"

Meanwhile, if I were that kid, I'd be naughty for like the next 20 years. 'Cause daddy looks like he spanks so good.

Labels:

4 Comments:

  • At 3:07 AM, Blogger Oliveira said…

    Oh LOL!!!!!!! (the last paragraph) Maaaaaaaan, there aren't many times I wish I was Dannii, but every time I see Kris Smith I think exactly that.

     
  • At 12:35 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    Riiiiight. I'm sure that buzzed head hottie had to fend of all the tabloids during the extremely fierce bidding war for baby photoz!

     
  • At 2:18 PM, Blogger undisco_me said…

    He's beautiful, nevermind the baby.

    And Dannii looks about 16 there, she looks great. She's probably on the treadmill this very minute.... I hope.

    Word verification is 'pulana' - that's my new word for vagina or name of next pet/drag outing.

     
  • At 1:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    I believe one and all must look at it.
    superb 2 | check 4 | good 4 superb 2 | this link | nice 5 this here | check link

     

Post a Comment

<< Home