dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, July 05, 2010

Kylie Minogue And Pete Waterman Do 'GMTV'

Here's Kylie Minogue talking about Aphrodite, etc. on GMTV from Friday. There's a pre-taped segment featuring Pete Waterman, who recalls that the first time he met Kylie she was doing basket-weaving in the reception area. Funny, she doesn't seem to remember that. (It was knitting, Pete!)



Here's Kylie talking about Neighbours. (Sorry, folks—she won't be making a cameo.)



More Minogue, talking about getting tatted up for her small part in an indie movie called Jack And Diane, which stars Jena Malone and was shot in New York.



Aphrodite is out now in Europe and Japan, drops in North America tomorrow!

Labels:

5 Comments:

  • At 10:16 AM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    Hooray for Kylie mania!!! And I mean that literally, as I've downloaded Aphrodite this morning and immediately went bonkers, dancing about the house.

     
  • At 7:59 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Yay! Can't wait to hear what you think of the album, luv!

     
  • At 10:28 PM, Blogger Random J said…

    I decided to watch the music video for "Better the devil you know" as a result of this, as it'd been just under 2 decades since I last saw it. And my God...I cringed. Watching Kylie attempt to do the running man in a 2-piece combo out of Primark in-between 2 black guys killed a part of my soul. Shot it DEAD!

     
  • At 2:00 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Random J, luv, you need to go watch the "Never Too Late" video and then come talk to me about soul annihilation.

     
  • At 9:24 AM, Blogger Random J said…

    D'uv, I don't think I can. I REALLY don't think my soul can take another drive by.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home