dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Thursday, July 01, 2010

Maroon 5's "Misery" Video: Rough Sex Trash

Here's that video for Maroon 5's "Misery." As mentioned earlier today, the Robert John "Mutt" Lange-produced single debuted at #44 on the Billboard Hot 100 this week.

Anyway, this is one violent spectacle. And, yeah—I've had sex like this before. It was hours after seeing Interview With The Vampire with this 18-year-old who lived on my floor my first semester away at college. I think he died that night. It made it really hard to get off when he stopped moving.



  • At 7:08 PM, Blogger undisco_me said…

    That clip can't be viewed in the UK, but I can see that he looks hotter than ever... factor in these rough sex claims and I'm already twitching to hear this as it were.

  • At 7:13 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Yeah, the fucking thing wouldn't even play for me, and I live here in the States. Swapped it out...try now!

  • At 7:37 PM, Blogger undisco_me said…

    Thanks for your trouble - some of those shots were very 'educational'.

    2:29-ish was my favourite bit and I'll leave it at that!

  • At 1:27 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    oh yay, can i embed this one now?! It's a bit monotonous really isn't it? It just goes on and on with him getting the shit beat out of him. Does look stunning while it is happening though!

    :) Have done a full rundown of every slap over at the blog ;)

  • At 6:47 AM, Blogger Moogaboo said…

    Good thing he's a hot piece! And I do mean HOT. It's almost enough to make me buy Maroon 5 music... almost... the album art would have to prominently feature his ass or something.

  • At 6:13 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    Yep, he's about the only reason I enjoy their music...sex DOES sell...I kept waiting for the point in the video when she would strip him and tie him to her bed...that would have broken up the monotony ;o)


Post a Comment

<< Home