Max Martin Makes Me Feel Like I'm Living A Teenage Dream
* Katy Perry's "California Gurls" (#2, co-wrote/co-produced)
* Taio Cruz's "Dynamite" (#3, co-wrote)
* Usher's "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" (#12, co-wrote/produced)
* Katy Perry's "Teenage Dream" (debuts at #20, co-wrote)
* Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" (#69, co-wrote/co-produced)
losing his pants. (And congrats to him for "I Like It" moving up to #6, thereby breaking the rut of the dreaded #8 that so often plagues pop stars.)
I have to say, hearing "Dynamite," "Teenage Dream" and "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" on the radio on a daily basis just makes me smile. And P.S., Max—I know you're notoriously press-shy, but get some new headshots already! We've all been using the same ones (plus the above frowny pic of you) for half a decade now.
Alright, onward to Kylie Minogue Aphrodite watch, now in week three—and it's looking pretty dire. The album's path on the chart to date is now #19-89-190. Girl, get your Aussie butt over here and do some promotion, already. This ain't Body Language!
Over on the Dance/Club Play Songs chart, Kylie's "All The Lovers" moves up one position to #3.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "Love The Way You Lie" - Eminem feat. Rihanna *2 weeks*
2. "California Gurls" - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
3. "Dynamite" - Taio Cruz
4. "Airplanes" - B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
5. "Billionaire" - Travie McCoy feat. Bruno Mars
6. "I Like It" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull
7. "Cooler Than Me" - Mike Posner
8. "OMG" - Usher feat. will.i.am
9. "Find Your Love" - Drake
10. "Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo