Chart Triumph: "Bed Intruder Song" Debuts On The 'Billboard' Hot 100
Please, God, let Antoine Dodson win at least six Grammys for this. And MTV, if you want to be real classy, get him to perform at the VMAs next month!
Meanwhile if you've never seen this gem before it was rendered into a smash hit remix via Auto Tune, here's the original news broadcast about the Huntsville rapist:
Miracles, chyldryn—THEY HAPPEN! Speaking of which, Ke$ha scores her fourth Top 20 hit off Animal as "Take It Off" climbs like a stripper chasing a two dollar bill up a pole to #20. (Or should I say climbs in your window, and snatches your people up?)
And speaking of strippers, Adam Lambert's "If I Had You" inches ever closer to the Top 40, this week settling for #42.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "Love The Way You Lie" - Eminem feat. Rihanna *5 weeks*
2. "Dynamite" - Taio Cruz
3. "California Gurls" - Katy Perry feat. Snoop Dogg
4. "I Like It" - Enrique Iglesias feat. Pitbull
5. "Teenage Dream" - Katy Perry
6. "Cooler Than Me" - Mike Posner
7. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" - Usher feat. Pitbull
8. "Mine" - Taylor Swift
9. "Airplanes" - B.o.B feat. Hayley Williams
10. "Ridin' Solo" - Jason Derulo