dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's Ke$ha's "Take It Off" Video

I should have posted Ke$ha's music video for "Take It Off" when it premiered yesterday, but 1.) I'm undertaking a maddening project of condensing my CD library and filing it all into a better storage system, and 6.) even though it's my favorite song on the Animal album, it's still her fourth singleā€”i.e. not a priority.

Will be interesting to see how the public's patience is wearing at this point for another Ke$ha tune on the radio. The video doesn't convey the highest of concepts, but it's sort of interesting if you like watching dirty, skanky-looking hipsters exploding into disco sand in the pool of a shitty motel.

Labels: ,


  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    All bow down to the QUEEN!

  • At 7:10 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    If she wants to stay in the public's good graces, she's going to have to get out there and put on more kick-ass live performances like the one she turned in on SNL while wearing her Elvis-meets-Evel-Knievel get up. That shit was off the hook! It's clear that I'm being sarcastic, right? Just to be clear, that was sarcasm. She's a talentless gutter whore whose success boggles a mind that already is hard at work trying to figure out which one is B.O.B. and which one is Bruno Mars (can anyone help me with that? which one sings the "nut-nut-nut-nuttin on you" part?).

  • At 10:50 PM, Anonymous Dwayne said…

    I totally agree with everything Shaun said. And my mind is boggled because so help me God I like this one. Ok, and Tic Tok. But not the others! Trampy slut whore.

  • At 12:22 PM, Blogger Troystar said…

    Love the song but disappointed with the video, where's the glitter on the floor and the gay clubs with the boys and their shirts off.


Post a Comment

<< Home