dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, August 04, 2010

It's Kylie's "Get Outta My Way" Single Cover

With the amount of photos that were taken for Kylie Minogue's Aphrodite shoot, she's pretty much covered for every release for next 47 years. You just gotta wonder how it was decided that, yes—this is the photo we're going with for "Get Outta My Way"! This is the one!



  • At 6:40 PM, Blogger Mike said…

    It's nice but surely they could have found her a new outfit?!

  • At 10:42 PM, Blogger John said…

    Is it even in focus?

  • At 10:56 PM, Anonymous Dwayne said…

    Duh. They just bumped into each other. "Ouch my head!" "Get outta my Way, bitch!" I totally get it.

  • At 3:55 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    nice ass though.

  • At 12:52 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    It's like the really hairy abyssimal vagina of the Snow Queen from The Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe

  • At 12:19 PM, Blogger Troystar said…

    I thought this cover was a fake, I really hate the lettering


Post a Comment

<< Home