dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

I'm Quoted In The 'Washington Post Express' Today

Thanks to D.C.-based XOLondon for pointing out that the Washington Post Express picked up on my Mariah Carey Merry Christmas II You writeup from yesterday.

I'm glad they're scouring only the classiest of sources for material. (You can find the blurb here on page 67.) Thanks, WP!

Labels: ,


  • At 1:45 PM, Anonymous shaun said…

    Congrats, but I'd watch my back -- Mimi's clandestine clan of Cristal-sipping ninjas will be on your trail now!

  • At 9:58 PM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    Congratulations Robbie! I am glad they made a reference to one of your posts. Your posts are certifiably awesome! No blog has catered to my musical tastes as much as yours has. Your posts are about newsworthy music moments, have an overabundance of unedited humor, and highlight some of the contrived elements of today's music industry in the way that no other blog does. Keep doing what you do cos you're pretty damned good at it!

  • At 3:51 AM, Blogger Paul said…

    AMAZING! The lambs will be bleating and Mariah will be putting a lump of coal in your stocking this year.

  • At 9:12 AM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Shaun, I've got my sword ready! Thanks!

    Pranav, Wow, that's really nice. Thank you so much. Appreciate it.

    Paul, I know -- I wonder if she saw it?


Post a Comment

<< Home