dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Thursday, October 28, 2010

Your Sex Drive Will Go Down The Tubes After Watching Robyn's "Indestructible" Video

Robyn's video for new single "Indestructible" starts off kind of sexy as we see a couple getting hot and heavy in bed. Then Robyn herself appears, with a bunch of tubes wrapped around her.

As multiple partners begin to enter the picture, a bunch of different colors shoot through the water jacket until the liquid is all running black in the end. All I really know this clip makes me want to never have sex again.

Thanks, Robyn!

Robyn's final Body Talk album, which contains 15 songs, is out November 29.



  • At 12:53 AM, Blogger Andrew said…

    What the hell was that! Oh girl is out of her mind. I wonder what was going through her head when she agreed to do that?

  • At 7:35 PM, Anonymous PopMuse.com said…

    yeah, huh? i love the water vest, it's hot, but it's juxtaposition with the random "let's talk about sex" 90s commercial imagery makes it one big HIV Prevention PSA. Was that the intent - had to be, right?

  • At 3:11 AM, Blogger lance said…

    Give your girl an electrifying orgasm. read my reviews about male enhancement. its quite effective I even posted my before and after pix. Visit my blog and read my x4 review

  • At 8:13 AM, Anonymous Benedict said…

    It can't work as a matter of fact, that's exactly what I consider.
    bar mirrors | loan calculator | remote vibrator

  • At 10:58 PM, Anonymous Smith of Male Enhancement said…

    I find this post so hot. I like the video you presented.


Post a Comment

<< Home