U.S. Chart Roundup: Is Anyone Really Going To Remember Rihanna's "What's My Name"?
Merry Christmas II You album didn't exactly set the world on fire, but it did debut at #4 on the Top 200. I actually thought it would have come in much lower, given that she really only did two or three TV show appearances to promote it.
Crazy-ass Mimi. Have you checked out her version of "The First Noel"? It sounds like she's bouncing up and down on a Cristal-flavored popsicle while she's singing. Enough with the vocal runs, hooker. Just sing the damn song.
Other than that, the only thing worth mentioning is that New Queen Of Soul Ke$ha rolls into the Hot 100 at #51 with her touching ballad "Sleazy" like a barrel full of mangy crack whores missing a tooth or four.
The U.S. Top 10:
1. "What's My Name" - Rihanna feat. Drake *1 week*
2. "Like A G6" - Far*East Movement
3. "Just The Way You Are" - Bruno Mars
4. "Only Girl (In The World)" - Rihanna
5. "We R Who We R" - Ke$ha
6. "Just A Dream" - Nelly
7. "Raise Your Glass" - Pink
8. "Bottoms Up" - Trey Songz feat. Nicki Minaj
9. "DJ Got Us Fallin' In Love" - Usher feat. Pitbull
10. "Firework" - Katy Perry