Merry Christmas (Don't Look Back In Anger)
So happy holidays, everyone. Have a safe week, and why not revisit some of these classy Chart Rigger jams from the past 12 months?
* The 10 Best Pop Singles Of 2010
* The 10 Worst Singles Of 2010
* Shakedown 1999: What Were You Doing That Year?
* Mixtapes, CD Singles & Being Boring—Tales Of A Lonely Teenage Nobody
* Chart Rigger's Bitchiest Reader Comments, Volume 2
* The 19 Most Essential Pet Shop Boys Non-Singles
* Chart Rigger Turns Five!
* Ke$ha Singing "Karma Police" At Age 13
* Lady Gaga & Beyonce Rev Up The Pussy Wagon: "Telephone" Video
* The Black Eyed Peas Announce Split
* Shayne Ward Is Working It All Out
* Sophie-Ellis Bextor & Adam Lambert: Flop City In The UK
* Greatest Video Ever: Countess LuAnn, "Money Can't Buy You Class"
* Christina Aguilera's 'Bionic' Disaster
* Take That's "The Flood" Video: Howard Donald's Sex Faces
* Great Kylie Jams That Missed The Top 10
* Is Pet Shop Boys' "Together" Their Most Disturbing Song Yet?