Piers Morgan Further Rips Into Madonna In 'EW'
So yesterday I was flipping through the new issue of Entertainment Weekly and almost spit out my watermelon Jolly Rancher over this hot quote—yet another good dig on Madonna, who Piers has said is banned from his show.
"I was interested to see she doesn't know who I am because Madonna and I have been feuding for 25 years... When I watched her in the days of 'Holiday,' nothing was sexier than Madonna. Watching Madonna at 52 going out with 22-year-old kids called Jesus and stripping her clothes off for magazines, it's like, Please, it's over. We have a new one, it's called Lady Gaga."Clearly, Piers has been reading Chart Rigger for awhile now.
* Lady GaGa Hammers A Giant Stake Into Madonna's Undead Corpse
* Madonna: Banterview With The Vampyre
* Lady GaGa Again Spanks Madonna
* Madonna: Truth In Advertising
* Lady Gaga: 4, Madonna: 0
* Madonna's New Single Is A Hit Somewhere!
* Lady GaGa Renders Christina Aguilera Irrelevant (Say Hi To Madonna, Christina!)