dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, February 28, 2011

A Few Seconds Of New Will.i.am-Produced Britney Spears Song "The Big Fat Bass"

Lady Gaga's new video is such trash I think I need to cleanse my soul with this clip of new Britney Spears song "The Big Fat Bass," which was produced by will.i.am. Oh, fuck—what am I saying?

Fergieney sounds like a total robot ho, and this might as well be "The Time (Dirty Bit) Pt. II," it's so bland. The only good part is that slightly house-y piano at the beginning.

Pop music in 2011 may have just seriously jumped the shark today.

Labels: , ,


  • At 9:18 PM, Anonymous Justin said…

    Don't lose the faith, man! Britney is going to bring the jams, trust.

  • At 10:21 PM, Blogger John said…

    You know will.i.am wrote this for Cheryl Cole and she said no. Even Britney's vocal delivery sounds like Cheryl. You're right about the opening...big tease for a bigger letdown.

  • At 8:02 AM, Blogger Mike said…


  • At 9:26 AM, Anonymous brian said…

    I'm in favor of banning 30-second teases. It's mean when guys do it, or girls, and mean when record companies do it.

    Reading "Big Fat Bass" makes me hungry - nothing like a big fat bass oven-baked and sprinkled with lemon.

  • At 3:10 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Justin, you were right - the new one for "Seal It With A Kiss" more than makes up for this trash.

    John, did not know that. I try to avoid all things Cole, but she was right to steer clear of this garbage.

    Mike, word.

    Brian, FUCK. Now I'm hungry, too. Bitch.


Post a Comment

<< Home