dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Ke$ha's 'I Am The Dance Commander' Remix Album Sounds As Bad As The Cover Looks

I'm pretty sure I could have tipped a bucket of my own puke over a photo of Ke$ha and come up with something more artistic.

Trash list Tracklist for I Am The Dance Commander + I Command You To Dance: The Remix Album:

01 Blow (Cirkut Remix)
02 The Sleazy Remix (feat. Andre 3000)
03 TiK Tok Untold Remix
04 F**k Him He’s A DJ
05 Animal Switch Remix
06 Your Love Is My Drug Dave Audé Club Remix
07 We R Who We R Fred Falke Club Remix
08 Take It Off Billboard Remix
09 TiK Tok Chuck Buckett’s Veruca Salt Remix
10 Blah Blah Blah (feat. 3OH!3) DJ Skeet Skeet Radio Remix

I think we're going to stay broken-up for good.

[Via Sony press release]



  • At 5:39 PM, OpenID stephenferosh said…

    is this cover a joke? and i thought femme fatale's cover was disappointing...

  • At 5:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    recht so!

  • At 5:41 PM, Blogger D'luv said…

    Alas, it's no joke. Directly from a Sony press release.

  • At 6:24 PM, Blogger Fritz Liess said…

    First, you have to drink a gallon of Goldschlager. Then, you puke. ;-)

  • At 11:45 PM, Blogger Justin said…

    Ok I have to say I am really excited about this, if only for the title alone.

  • At 12:29 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    She is reveling unabashedly in her glorious state of filth. It makes me want to almost... like... her. In fact, I saw glimpses of her in Brit's new video (which I finally subjected myself to in full attention last night)

    Also, have you heard Kesha's song Dinosaur off her CD? It's SOOOO bad that it's good.

  • At 9:27 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    stop that!! she's real hot on that cover!

  • At 9:01 AM, Anonymous Jonas said…

    It will not really have effect, I feel like this.
    free games


Post a Comment

<< Home