dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, March 04, 2011

It's Jennifer Lopez's "On The Floor" Video

What more can I add to the Jennifer Lopez "On The Floor" dialogue than was already said yesterday, when I recounted the epic myth of her evil menace? Not much. So just sit there and suffer through her insanely boring video for the song—which has now jumped to #2 on iTunes.

Labels: ,


  • At 12:31 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    To think, this could have been the 1,000th Single in the history of the USA ever.

  • At 4:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's #1 now...blah

  • At 1:00 AM, Blogger Jump! said…

    Looks American idol still may help struggling artists and their careers. J-lo is retarded

  • At 6:57 AM, Blogger Fritz Liess said…

    In addition to Kaoma's
    Lambada, this song samples a popular trance tune from about 10 years ago and I can't put my finger on it. It is driving me nuts.


  • At 1:26 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    Oh, is that a sample, Fritz? I love that part--it jumps out to me a lot more than the "Lambada" sample everyone keeps talking about. It reminds me of that '90s house sound in something like Robin S.'s "Show Me Love" (there must be a technical name for that particular sound effect, since it shows up elsewhere, but I have no idea what it is, so I always just call it "that Robin S effect").

    Anyway, if you figure it out, I'd love to know what the original song is!

  • At 8:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    It's not 1999 anymore JHO and you still can't sing. It's time to just go away!


Post a Comment

<< Home