dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Friday, March 04, 2011

Listen To Ryan Seacrest's Britney Spears Interview

Weaveney rolled into the studio to do a sitdown with Ryan Seacrest for his KIIS-FM L.A. show this morning, where they played the "full version" of new Ke$ha-co-written single "Till The World Ends" (which has now been added to iTunes) and had an mind-blowing exchange.

And when I say mind-blowing, I mean it was off the chizzle. Witness these revelations, Brit Pack:
Seacrest: I heard you got a new place? You moved?
Wigney: Yes.

Seacrest: And how is that?
Rugney: It's fun.

Seacrest: What happens when you're in your car and you hear one of your songs on the radio?
Extensionney: I change it immediately.

Seacrest: Tell us about the track ["Till The World Ends"].
Talkativeney: It's fun. I like it. It's just good energy. I like it.
Okay, okay—to be fair, Brit sounded like she was in great spirits. She laughed a lot and talked a bit about working with Max Martin over the years. She also says she's going on tour early this summer.

Labels: ,


  • At 12:27 PM, Blogger Poster Girl said…

    I think the best part (i.e., most "what the...?!" moment) was Ryan playing a Justin Timberlake song in the middle of the interview. Yes, they've both moved on, blah blah blah, but compared to Britney's answers it was at least the most interesting thing that happened in that twenty minutes.

  • At 12:49 PM, Blogger Fritz Liess said…

    And now, a Mardi Gras message from Kylie!


  • At 7:58 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Funny you posted this...my BF was just telling me about this yesterday morning, and how sad an interview it was. She has nothing to say. I mean, there is just NO ONE home up there. My BF said "I feel sorry for her. I think she really just wants to sit at home eating fried chicken and getting fat, and they just won't let her." It seems like she could not be LESS present in her career than she is.


Post a Comment

<< Home