dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Enrique Iglesias' "Dirty Dancer" Video Is As Generic-Sounding As The Song

I wasn't down with this super trash song from Enrique Iglesias (featuring Usher and Lil Wayne) when it was released a month ago, and I'm sure as shit not into it now that the boring strip club-themed video has arrived.

Like "I Like It," this is RedOne at his most generic.



I can't even muster up any kind of critique here for "Dirty Dancer." Lowest common denominator garbage. Enrique is really slipping.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM, Blogger Diva Incarnate said…

    But... I like it!

    I don't like all the clothes Enrique and Usher are wearing, and I wanted a really filthy rap from ... the guy who raps.

    Or a cameo from Jennifer Grey!

     
  • At 2:06 PM, Anonymous Pranav said…

    Enrique has officially sold his musical soul.

     
  • At 12:38 PM, Anonymous Justin said…

    Pretty helpful material, thanks so much for the article.
    play games

     
  • At 3:32 AM, Anonymous Winfred said…

    Oh my god, there's a great deal of useful material in this post!
    free online games

     

Post a Comment

<< Home