UK Chart Roundup: Kelly Rowland Beats Beyonce's Wig Into Dust
Yes, once again Kelly mops of the floor with Beyonce's wig, proving that she was the real creative force behind Destiny's Child all along.
My one gripe is that I wish this jam had broken through in the US the way "Motivation" did, but I can't complain. Miss Kelendria is on a roll, and the ball just barreled into Beyonce and sent her wig flying into the wood chipper.
The UK Top 10:
1. "Give Me Everything" - Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer *3 weeks*
2. "I Need A Dollar" - Aloe Blacc
3. "Mr. Saxobeat" - Alexandra Stan
4. "Party Rock Anthem" - LMFAO
5. "The Lazy Song" - Bruno Mars
6. "What A Feeling" - Alex Gaudino feat. Kelly Rowland *new*
7. "Beautiful People" - Chris Brown feat. Benny Benassi
8. "California King Bed" - Rihanna
9. "Sweat" - Snoop Dogg
10. "I'm Into You" - Jennifer Lopez feat. Lil Wayne