Ye Olde Vampyre Madonna Rising From The Grave, Recording New Album This Summer
The Formaldehyde Girl's long-tortured henchman Guy Oseary confirmed on Twitter today via a series of tweets:
"Madonna goes into the recording studio next month to begin work on new album... she has a good idea on which producers she will be working with... lots of questions about what kind of music it will be... stay tuned..."As we know, Thee Vampyre hasn't released a studio LP since the woeful sonic abortion known as Hard Candy. And other than that, her last substantial release came in the form of the two-disc 2009 hits collection Celebration.
Since then she's been off directing future Oscar-winning epic W.E. (Sadly, she chose not to take up an acting role in the movie. Sigh.)
I will note that when I went to Italy in April 2008, Hard Candy's first single "4 Minutes" was just becoming a huge hit. And now that I'm going back to Italy this summer, Madge is suddenly back in music mode again.
* Piers Morgan Further Rips Into Madonna
* Madonna: Banterview With The Vampyre
* Lady GaGa Hammers A Giant Stake Into Madonna's Undead Corpse
* Lady GaGa Again Spanks Madonna
* Madonna: Truth In Advertising
* Lady Gaga: 4, Madonna: 0
* Madonna's New Single Is A Hit Somewhere!
* Lady GaGa Renders Christina Aguilera Irrelevant (Say Hi To Madonna, Christina!)