dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, July 18, 2011

UK Chart Roundup: The Wanted Are Glad You Came

This past week truly is one of the longest stretches I've gone without blogging on a regular basis. Been zipping around Rome since Saturday. Barring any overdoses of gelato and/or prosecco, all will be back to normal around her on Thursday.

Anyway, here's the new UK #1 single, "Glad You Came" by The Wanted. Is it me or is the "woah-oh-oh" on the chorus more than slightly "Till The World Ends"-esque?



The UK Top 10:

1. "Glad You Came" - The Wanted *new* *1 week*
2. "Louder" - DJ Fresh feat. Sian Evans
3. "The A Team" - Ed Sheeran
4. "Best Thing I Never Had" - Beyonce
5. "How We Roll" - Loick Essien feat. Tanya Lacey
6. "Don't Wanna Go Home" - Jason Derulo
7. "Changed The Way You Kiss Me" - Example
8. "Bounce" - Calvin Harris feat. Kelis
9. "Give Me Everything" - Pitbull feat. Ne-Yo, AfroJack & Nayer
10. "Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.)" - Katy Perry

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

  • At 2:12 PM, Blogger Joshua said…

    how rude, this video is not available for viewing in the US. Now how will I know just how glad they will be that I came?

     
  • At 9:21 PM, Blogger wpmsd said…

    Bummer! Can't watch it in the US. I wonder what difference that makes? Keep posting those UK hits though. I've discovered quite a few good songs on your blog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home