dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

A Few Classy Words On Kelly Clarkson's New Single "Mr. Know It All"

I never got around to posting thoughts on Kelly Clarkson's new single "Mr. Know It All" when it leaked on Friday, but today it was added to her official site, so here it is:

Some folks are comparing it to Bruno Mars' "Just The Way You Are," and really, I can't think of a more boring singer to compare Kelly Clarkson to.

I guess if you listen hard enough, you can hear a few similar notes between Bruno's snooze trash and this. But, I like "Mr. Know It All" enough. It's not immediately catchy the way "My Life Would Suck Without You" was.

But at least it's not as much of a drag as "I Do Not Hook Up." Overall, a 7 out of 10. Maybe I'll upgrade to an 8 if Kelly shows her Texas tits in the video.



  • At 12:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Reminds me of Melissa Etheridge "Like the way I do" but of course does not have the guts and emotion that Melissa has


Post a Comment

<< Home