dispatches from the pop scene...minus the corn syrup.

Monday, October 17, 2011

It's Coldplay & Rihanna's "Princess Of China"

So Coldplay's new album Mylo Xyloto has found itself spilled all over the Internet a full week ahead of its release, and naturally the track most people are curious about is the pair-up with Rihanna, "Princess Of China". I haven't heard anything else on the album other than the two singles, but here's the RiRi jam:



Not bad! Upon first listen, it's kind of mysterious-sounding, and very electronic. So far I'm digging this era of Coldplay, which isn't surprising, since I still play their last album on a regular basis.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

  • At 10:46 AM, Blogger John said…

    I like it. I'm just having a hard time associating Coldplay with this new music.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home